... to participate in and help create the great transition to a healthier world for us all.
We include everyone
... to discover, design, innovate and invest in creating healthier and happier life for us all.
We aim high
.. to help create opportunities for millions more people to live healthier and happier lives. (This will change the world for better!)
- The quest to create healthier and happier life for us all changes the ways we think about human needs, how we care for each other and what we do to the planet.
- To create healthier and happier life for us all, we have to apply our ideas, abilities and resources as creatives, carers and decision-makers, to consciously design and deliver products, services, places and systems that systematically enhance wellbeing for people and the planet.
- Some of us have the deep motivation to make a difference, solve problems, discover creative alternatives, improve how the world is designed and to make ideas happen.
- Through our networks, we can access specific expertise and methods to research, innovate, design and invest in ways that create healthier life for all.
- It is possible to work in ways that are inclusive, results-driven and anti-fragile.
We discover, design, innovate and invest to create healthier & happier life for us all.
Many of the problems in our world result from legacies of bad designs that have been produced or chosen without real care for or understanding of the wellbeing of people and the planet. So we feel compelled to be leaders in the movement to change this!
We want a healthier and happier world for all of us and for our future generations to share in and to enjoy.
Health professionals and design practitioners must acknowledge the ethical obligations to ensure that designs contribute to the greater good by enabling people to meet their fundamental human needs in ways that are sustainable (and that produce as little harm as possible).
The 9Needs Manifesto (version 1.0) is an attempt to make this an explicit pledge.
Please help to evolve and improve on this, by adding your own suggestions in the comments section.
Our invitation to you
Let us all join forces as explorers and changemakers who believe #thefutureisours